Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Overcast



Does anyone else agree that this California weather is getting out of hand? It was so cold and rainy last week now it's overcast and hot? No wonder I'm so moody all the time I can't keep up with the weather changes haha. At least its cool enough to wear a long leave, I've been looking for a boyfriend white button up for a few weeks now and my mother actually found this one for me at Old Navy and was kind enough to grab me one. I wasn't quite sure how to style it because I've never really worn a button up before so I just went all in with the whole "preppy/artsy" vibe. I'm really liking it. I felt inspired by the teenage character Emma from the show Red Band Society. Also! I made my dear friend Sarina wear these UNIF shoes to stretch them out for me cause I've had them for a year and the left shoe is too tight to zip up! But I've got it under control just a little more stretching of the leather and they should zip up easier each time. Woohoo!

On My Body:
Top: Old Navy
Dress: H&M
Shoes: UNIF Das Boot
Bag: H&M
Makeup: bhcosmetics


xo, Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment