Sunday, April 21, 2013

Long Beach Vintage Flea Market


Woke up today at 3:30 today!! ahh so early! The people I work with (Chad, Olga and Brittany) and I did a flea market. It was so much fun, we sold vintage retro stuff, pillows, vintage shirts,  license plate art, piƱatas, and I personally sold some handmade high waisted shorts, and jewelry such as ear cuffs, bracelets and rings. It was so much fun, although we were there for 12 hours!!!











These are just some photos at our booth. All license plates are hand made by us and can be purchased in any saying!


I dont even know what his name is, I just call him the "YUUUP" guy from storage wars, had to get a photo cause i love the show. (he was rude by the way, not a fan.)






Just some fun things I saw peeking around.


xo, d doll

4 comments:

  1. Great post! I love flea markets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU HAVE TO, HAVE TO, H A V E TO MAKE A YOUTUBE CHANNEL. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH YOUR BLOG & I KNOW THAT YOUR TASTE IN CLOTHING IS ABOVE & BEYOND SO YOU'D BE WILDLY SUCCESSFUL ON YOUTUBE! XOXO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much!!! you just made my week!! <3 I'm just afraid no one would watch it!!! :(

      Delete
    2. No problem! You have to start somewhere, right? If you don't try you won't succeed!

      Delete